Wednesday 4 May 2011

Front Page!

This weekend I spent time with my parents, sisters and their families. We had a bit of a party for the Royal Wedding. I even dressed up for a short time in my wedding dress, but looked more like a pantomine dame than a blushing bride! My daughter has become a bit of a wedding obsessive now and we've had to buy several magazines so she can have a look at the happy couple in many different photos.

This weekend I actually made it to the Front Page of Etsy for the first time since last November, thanks to Kimiko611. I was an alternate in her treasury and had a few moments of extra exposure with this Blueberry Pearl Cluster Bracelet.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on still fitting into your wedding dress - I have no chance with mine! We watched the wedding all day too - lovely. Congrats on the FP too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I couldn't breathe when the buttons were done up :D Was so pleased about the FP as it's so few and far between now!

    ReplyDelete