Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Tomorrow is the start of 2011 - I wish you all health, wealth and happiness for the New Year!



This past year on Etsy has been a busy one. I've had almost 300 sales, have posted items to the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Maldives, Brunei and of course the UK and Ireland :)

I'm not really going to set myself New Years Resolutions in terms of goals for my business this year, but I do plan to blog more regularly, start a newsletter and set up a Facebook page for AMIdesigns.

Whatever your plans for 2011, I hope you achieve them :)

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to hear of your beautiful bracelets going to so many exotic destinations!! Congrats and very happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year gorgeous! Here's to a prosperous one....may all your wishes/dreams/aspirations come true! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a fab yr. Heres to 2011 bringing double that. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year of all the ones.every dreams come true !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete