Tuesday 14 December 2010

Craftcult Treasury Widget

I might be a bit late to this, but I've just discovered the craftcult treasury widget
The widget can be used to post live, clickable versions of your Etsy Treasury lists on your blog or website.

You simply enter your etsy member name, decide if you want to post a list made by you or featuring you, decide on the size of the treasury and finally if you want it to be a snapshot or dynamic (changes as changes are made to the treasury)

You then click on the 'Get widget' button and simply add the code to your blog or website.


Thanks to CatherineAhern for featuring my Navy Pearl Cluster Bracelet in her stunning Navy Winters treasury.

2 comments:

  1. that's really interesting, will have to take a look, it's taking me a while to get my head round all the new features lol

    ReplyDelete