Friday 5 November 2010

Weekly Round Up

This week I've been busy with making some bracelets and as always at this time of year, the big problem is getting them photographed! It's been a dull, wet week here and I'm noticing the quality of my pics is rapidly decreasing.

I've added a couple of bracelets to my shop, including this Coppery Gray Memory Wire Bracelet


and this Black and White Pearl Cluster Bracelet


Also back in time for Christmas, I've got some Christmas Baubles in a range of colours, including this Red Berries Christmas Bauble


and for the less traditional holiday colour scheme, one in teal


I'd appreciate some opinions too on whether or not you would buy a memory wire bracelet kit. I'd love to know if you think it would make a good gift, or if people would rather just buy the made up bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment