Monday 15 November 2010

Craftopolis Edit Express

Last week when I wanted to save time by batch editing my shipping, someone on the forums linked to the 'edit express' tool on craftopolis. I found that although it was my shipping that I wanted to edit and the tool doesn't allow for that, you can edit item prices, descriptions, titles and quantities easily.

Simply add your shop name, allow the app to connect to your etsy shop and the rest is simple!

I do have to ask though, why is it the Etsy never seems to offer these simple tools that help sellers so much and it's up to other sites to introduce them???

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great, I have to check this out at craftopolis, thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why we need craftopolis to do that....:(

    ReplyDelete