Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wednesdays Wish List

With Father's Day just around the corner, I thought I would take a look on Etsy for mens items, doing what I did a couple of weeks ago and searching from high to low price.

The first thing that caught my eye was this incredible handmade Electric Bass Guitar by Wallpusher. Hubbie doesn't play though.



Hubbie currently wears a wedding band that we bought for £50 a few years ago in Cornwall. When we got married in 1994, he wore his great grand fathers red gold band, but he became allergic to the metal so we bought him a silver ring for 15 euros one year in France. That got lost and he's onto his third. But if I had the money this is the one I'd get him - Polka Dot Ring by JamesD



Hubbie is a collector of watches so he would love this Be my Memory Watch by revolt70



Lots of amazing mens gifts that just a little bit out of my price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment