Friday 19 February 2010

Weekly Round Up

This has been a really busy week for me - I'm sure you've noticed that I've not managed to blog as regularly. I've had 4 big custom orders - a total of 30 Bubbles bracelets, or over 1000 pearls to wire wrap - in the past couple of weeks, as well as other custom orders.

So I've taken a break from Bubbles bracelets and have been working on some new memory wire bracelets.

This Purple and Teal Pearl Memory Wire bracelet is made from striking jewel coloured pearls.


This PInk, Yellow and Aqua Memory Wire bracelet is made from a mix of smooth and textured pearls in pastel colours.


And finally, an old favourite is back! The Plum Memory Wire Bracelet has been one of my best sellers, so fingers crossed it sells again this time :)


Next week I'm starting my job as a physiotherapist working with people with respiratory disease. It means quite a change, as I'll be working about an hours drive away from home 3 days a week, so please bear with me with me if the blogging falls by the way side till I get used to it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for your new job. and well done on so many orders! Hope the success continues :)

    ReplyDelete