Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday Wish List

For my wish list this week I've been taking a look at photography on Etsy. I love photos and we have loads of them framed throughout our house.

I absolutely love this Moonlight photograph by Frances Photography


For something completely different, this fun photo of a Rollercoaster by EmmaJane


And finally, my beloved Cornwall captured on what looks like one of our holiday days last year! This beautiful Moody British Summer photo by PhotosWillFly captures Cornwall perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I've been buying up artwork and photos from my Etsy favs and friends because my house desperately needs wall decor. I promised my hubby we'd do touch up painting before we put things up...so now I have to pull out the brushes and touch up paint and get to work.

    ReplyDelete