Friday 26 February 2010

Friday Round Up

This week has been so busy with me finding my feet at my new job, that I'm afraid crafting has been put on temporary hold. I've got a feeling that I'll be doing most of my crafting at weekends now and gradually listing the items during the week.

This week, I have a couple of new memory wire bracelets in my shop.

This Pink and Purple Memory Wire Bracelet is made from a mix of glass beads with silver twisted bugle beads.


Something a little bit brighter, is this Blue and Yellow Memory Wire Bracelet which is a mix of smooth and textured glass pearls.


And finally, I've made another Rose Gold and Champagne Floral Cluster Bracelet


As a thank you to you all for putting up with my sporadic blogging recently, I'll like to offer 15% off any purchases you make. Just put 'blog follower' in the message to seller and I'll refund via Paypal :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, the pink and purple is my favorite. Something about it just says "spring is coming so get ready"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I started my first full-time job since leaving University back in April and only found time to create during the weekends too... you'll be surprised at how many adjustments you may have to make to your shop, especially with pricing if you get a lot of custom orders!
    I hope your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rose gold and champagne bracelet is beautiful, and my mother would just love it. Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete