Tuesday 16 February 2010

Etsy Fee Calculator

Just when I think that I have all the Etsy tools I'll read something in the forums about another nifty tool that can help sellers.

This week I stumbled upon Etsy Fee Calculator

This is a great little tool that lets you see what the Etsy and Paypal fees will be for an item - so for all those organised people that keep track of these things and don't wait till their tax returns are due, I guess it could become addictive!

You simply type in 'Item Price' and immediately the 'Etsy fees' and 'Paypal fees' are worked out giving you the 'Total profit'.

Give it ago, its a great tool!

4 comments:

  1. ooh that is brill, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just what I need, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me of that! I'd seen it a while back, but forgot all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ace. Thanks!! And you are right, I think it could become addictive...well you know, when my accounts are up to date ;)

    ReplyDelete