Wednesday 3 February 2010

cr8tivity

I came across a thread on the Etsy forum last night about a website called cr8tivity so I decided to check it out.

Basically just add your shop name to the white box and you can check out your shop hearts and item hearts similar to the way you can on craftcult. However it does a few other things too.

In the shop statistics bit, you can see at a glance a pie chart of your shop sections - 43% of my shop is made up of my Bubbles bracelets, 42% of my Memory Wire bracelets etc
And then in the pie chart immediately below you get to see at a glance what brings in the most views. I was surprised to find that my memory wire bracelets get the most views with 44% followed by the Bubbles bracelets with 42% of views.

But my favourite thing on the site is the option to add a 'Scrolling Side Bar Widget' to your blog - an alternative to the Etsy mini. Simply go to the 'Widget' tab and cut and paste the HTML code like so -


So give it a go!

6 comments:

  1. Funny...I sent there to grab the widget, but never stopped to see they had those stats :) I'll have to stop back by there some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link AMI. That's surprising about your viewings being higher for your memory wire bracelets.

    I just checked out mine and my percentage of viewings corresponds almost exactly to the size of each section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip ami, I'll get myself off to have a look and get one of these cool scrolling widgets. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've given you a Sunshine Blog Award!
    Tracy
    http://cinnamonjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete