Tuesday 19 January 2010

Craftgawker

I've been reading the Etsy forums and found out about Craftgawker It is a site that displays photos of items that link back to your selling site. According to the forums, it can be a great source of views, so I decided to submit one of my items.

Again reading the threads, they are a bit picky over which pics get accepted and which don't so I submitted what I think is probably the best pic in my shop, this Gold Bubbles Bracelet


I'm so excited that it got accepted for the site and I'm looking forward to seeing it really does bring more traffic to my shop.

So if you are interested, check out the site as it may just lead to more views and sales.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alison
    I've submitted one of my images to Craftgawker too, I did notice your bracelet on the homepage! Good luck with it. Do you know if they get back to you to say if you've been accepted or not? I haven't heard anything yet. I'll submit another better quality image next time. I couldn't decide which photo in your shop is the best quality - they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info about Craftgawker, will check it out :D
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks charlotte! is you go to 'my submissions' and into 'profile' you can tick the box to receive emails when they have either accepted or declined your submission

    ReplyDelete