Friday 11 December 2009

Weekly Roundup

I can't believe it's Friday and time for my weekly roundup again! Isn't time flying? This week has been a complete blur again. I had my best selling day on Etsy on Monday with 11 sales. I'd heard on the news that it is the UKs busiest online selling day and for me it turned out to be!

I'm afraid I've had no time to make any new bits this week. I'd committed myself to another craft fair last night and as usual, left it pretty much to the last minute before getting ready. Unfortunately it was a complete waste of time as it was one of the worst fairs I've done. Lots of people but no one buying very much. At least I have lots of stock if/when I do another one!

I just found out this morning that I'm in this Last deals of 2009 Gift Guide featuring this Blueberry Bubbles bracelet


This is the bracelet that made it onto the FP earlier this week, so maybe it will sell now :D

2 comments:

  1. Well done on Mondays sales. You certainly seem to have been busy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales! Think your items are lovely, and your photos are stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete