Friday 6 November 2009

Friday Roundup

We on the UK Chat Thread on the Etsy forums have decided on a mega promotion of 2 sellers a week, in hope of extra exposure and thus more sales. I've been lucky in that it's my turn. This promotion includes blog features, promo threads, twittering, Facebook promo and adding my work to treasuries. I've noticed a definate increase in views and hearts and am being featured in an incredible 9 treasuries! Thanks to the team, I'm enjoying my 15 minutes of fame :)

This week I've been working on something slightly different - pearl Christmas decorations. Several people have mentioned that my Bubbles bracelets would make nice Christmas decorations, so I decided to make some!

This is a traditional Red Berries Christmas Bauble which can be hung from your tree or used as a table decoration.


This one is aimed at the slightly less conventional colours scheme of Purple and Silver


I have a few more in my shop and am always open to suggestions for different colours and combinations.

And finally I added a new Raspberry Bubble Bracelet to my range in my Etsy shop.

8 comments:

  1. the bauble bubbles are ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel I should pass the baton in some way! (A beaded knitted baton of course).

    Well done on your attention.

    You deserve it as you have a lovely shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ami I love your Bauble Xmas decorations,
    They'd made great xmas cake toppers to. And Would look great on some white card, as a dual xmas card/small gift.

    Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Xmas decorations. Would look lovely on my tree with its traditional red,green,gold and silver theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I'm having lots of fun with the christmas decorations, nice to do something new

    ReplyDelete
  6. those christmas decorations are so pretty! love the purple and silver!

    ReplyDelete