Wednesday 14 October 2009

Weekly Roundup

A few months ago I did a big custom order for bridesmaids necklaces, bracelets and earrings. And yesterday Jill, the beautiful bride, sent me some pics of her with some of her bridesmaids wearing the pieces at the wedding.

I was so touched that she sent me the pics and was delighted that the jewellery looked so good!

This week I decided that rather than letting my Folksy shop die, I would restock for the Christmas period. So I've added a few new items this week, but I've got to admit I'm bemused by how items are listed. I've searched for my pearl bracelets I've just listed and they turn up pages and pages down the search option.

Anyway, I've listed this Apple Green Pearl Bracelet



and this Lavender Pearl Bracelet



This week I've also decided to have a sale on Etsy of some of my older items. I've added memory wire bracelets, necklaces and a couple of pearl bracelets, so check it out! Here's a couple of the items on sale -


Sea Spray Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Bracelet


Olive and Navy Memory Wire Bracelet

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of the bride and her bridesmaids wearing your necklaces!

    Gosh haven't you been busy. You put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bridesmaid necklaces are wonderful and it's so nice you got to see a picture of them. I just love seeing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete