Monday 12 October 2009

Mondays Featured Seller

Todays featured seller is Etsy and Folksy seller Jackie from Forever Foxed

What is your name/business name?
My name is Jackie and I sell my terrier-ific designs under the name of Forever Foxed.


What is your craft?
I started making terrier-inspired greeting cards using felt and then moved on to traditionally printed cards. Since then I have branched out and use a small Japanese printer called a gocco and am about to start using a letterpress. I then began to think about ways to expand so recently introduced badges into my product range. More products coming soon!

How long have you been crafting for?
I've always enjoyed making things, but only had the confidence to start selling stuff recently.


What is your most favourite thing about your craft?
I love getting covered in ink and experimenting with my gocco printer. I'm pretty excited about beginning to work with letterpress as the end result is so tactile; the images are "pressed" into the paper so have a lovely feel to them.

And the least favourite?
Clearing up! I always seem to make such a mess.


Where do you sell your work?
I mainly sell through my own website (http://www.foreverfoxed.com) but I also sell on Etsy (http://foreverfoxed.etsy.com) and Folksy (http://foreverfoxed.folksy.com)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?
To all budding sellers out there, make the most of all the social networking sites to promote your goods. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and blogging are all valuable tools and they're FREE. Just remember not to bombard everyone with product information as it gets a little tired.


Thanks to Jackie for answering my questions and I'll hope you'll check out her terrific shops!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my stuff, much appreciated! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shop! I totally empathize with gathering up the confidence to sell things you make--I took some deep breaths before opening my Etsy shop :)

    Nice feature!

    PS DSLR = digital SLR camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I thought it my be some kind of flashy car :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that little button just kissable cute!

    ReplyDelete