Friday 2 October 2009

Friday Roundup

This is a bit of a weekly roundup and a monthly one too. I've had another good month on Etsy with 33 sales. One of those was actually for 8 items which means I've had over 40 for the second month in a row!

I've been working on some new memory wire bracelets this week, made with pearls.

This one, the Burgandy and Silver Pearls wrap is a mix of smooth and roughened pearls that I think work well together.


I've got to admit that this Purple Pearls wrap is actually my favourite as I'm in love with purple at the minute!


And finally, I made this Golden Brown wrap in shades of gold, chocolate brown, bronze and ivory.


So roll on October and we'll see what the start of the Christmas selling season brings - hopefully lots of sales to us all :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Alison! Awesome sales. I had 6 sales this month and that was a record for me :) I love seeing your bracelets. You have such an amazing eye for color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..I lubs that red bracelet. Not sure how I found your blog but I am glad I did. May have to pop over to your shop now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your bracelets. :)

    Our Treasure Hunt begins on Monday. I hope you will be able to participate. Check out my blog for information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the sales.. that's great! Love the colours of the new bracelets... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have absolutely beautiful work! I love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete