Tuesday 27 October 2009

Christmas Wish List

I've decided in the run up to Christmas to do some virtual shopping on Etsy and Folksy and hopefully find some gifts for family and friends.

First up is for the man in my life. Hubbie dresses up for work, jeans and t shirts at home and hobbies are cars, athletics and watches!

I have long admired cufflinks in QuercusSilver shop. I especially like these Ripples in Sterling Silver



I think he would love this Triathlon - Unisex X Large long sleeved t-shirt in grey by totalradness as his goal is to complete a triathalon.



And finally, I found this amazing Copper Watch Face Leather Band Wristwatch watch by kapadesigns



I found some gorgeous items for men and have marked a few as favourites. I will definitely be buying some stocking fillers for Andy from Etsy for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. oooooo lovely, the watch is beautiful. Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love this watch! Thanks for posting it.
    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. you are ahead of the game! I haven't even thought of holiday gifts yet...eep!

    ReplyDelete