Friday 18 September 2009

Friday Roundup

This week has been pretty busy with my 3 Front Pages, so to be honest I've not made much new stuff, I've been working on replacing items that have sold.

I did make this Lavender Floral Bracelet. Well, I made two as the first sold within a couple of hours of me listing it!


I've also working on a custom order of matching Ivory Bubbles Bracelet and Earrings. It's been a bit frustrating waiting for supplies I've ordered on the internet though - some companies are great and ship immediately, some I've had real problems with this week, with the wrong order being sent through twice!

I also made this Cerulean Memory Wire Bracelet which is a little wider than my usual, so is perfect for those with a slightly bigger wrist.



And finally, I'm having a 10% off sale throughout my shop this weekend - I'll refund through Paypal after purchase.

4 comments:

  1. The lavendar bracelet is georgous ami, and well done of the super quick sale, it's nice when that happens, kind of proves the design is going to be a good seller.

    Know what you mean about receiving supplies, I've been waiting on some yarns for nearly two weeks now. Damn postal strike. ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bracelet. You've inspired me yet again.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours! I knew your new flral bracelets would sell like hot cakes. I love mine! :)

    ReplyDelete