Monday 6 July 2009

Memory Wire Bracelets

Taking a look at my shop at the weekend, I was struck by how many of my bracelets are summer colours - and with summer radidly progressing, I've decided to have a clearance section of memory wire bracelets.


I usually charge $16 for these bracelets, but am offering them at $10.


When I come back from my holidays to Cornwall, I'll be looking to stock up for the autumn/winter and the run up to Christmas, so will be working with black/silver/grey etc. For now though, I have still quite a selection of pastels, blues and greens. Lots and lots of blues and greens! :D

7 comments:

  1. there beatiful, i love the colours on all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami, are you going to mark your sale items with 'Christmas in July' lots of etsy sellers are doing this for two weeks, I think it starts today or it might be on the 8th, and runs for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a good idea cherylline, i hadn't thought of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bracelets!
    Jewelles
    http://dearmissjulia.blogspot.com/

    Have the best Day ever and make some happy memories!
    Jewelles

    One of a kind Jewelry.
    Created to be touched and talked about.
    Jewelry to be passed down from daughter to daughter.
    http://jewelles.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison,

    I love those bracelets. They are really clever. Hey, if you get a chance come by my blog and participate in the Treasure Hunt. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete