Monday 8 June 2009

Mondays Featured Seller

Todays featured seller is Laura from JD by Laura on Folksy.

What is your name/ business name?
My name is Laura and my business is called JD By Laura.

What do you make?
Hand made jewellery, using crystals, freshwater pearls, glass foiled beads. These are some of my favorites anyway.


How long have you been crafting for?
About five years now. I'm self taught, most of what i know is from books and making mistakes.

What is your favourite thing about your craft?
Making it and wearing it, but I also find it very relaxing.


What is your least favourite thing?
Not been able to work out how to do a new stitch (pattern)

Where do you sell your work?
My Folksy shop- gladwyn and i am doing a few craft fairs this year.


Where do you get your inspiration?
Everywhere, books, nature, shops, people.

Anything else you would like to tell us?
My blog is www.jdbylaura.blogspot.com

Thanks Laura for answering my questions and please check out her shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment