Friday 12 June 2009

Friday Roundup

It's Friday so its time for me to fill you all in on my week. As some of you are aware, I've had a job interview today so have spent the best part of the week preparing for that. No word on that as yet, but fingers crossed I'll finally be working as a physio again soon.

I seem to have had a bit of success on Etsy at the minute after I suddenly had the brain wave of tagging my pearl bracelets as 'bridal' I've had several custom orders as a result and am currently working on a BIG order, which I'll fill you in about once it's completed.




I did manage to make one new piece this week. It's called Shades of Gold Bubbles Bracelet and it's a variation on my Bubbles theme. This time though I have used an antiqued gold chain with a mix of pale gold, ivory, bronze and browny/gold glass pearls.


So now I'm off to wire wrap loads of pearls in the hope that I get my custom order completed this weekend and I can show it off next Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your bracelets are lovley and you deserve the success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your orders, and fingers crossed for good news afte your interview
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what "tags" will do isn't it? Congrats on the order, good luck with the job! It's always nice having a job your trained for and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I have decided to do a small tresury list on my blog and I have chosen one of your creations from your Etsy store. Is this ok with you? I have included link to your store, product and blog and picture. In return I would appriciate the same on one of my products. Please let me know if this is ok. I will post the feature after I get permission from all 6.
    Thankyou MonikaROse

    ReplyDelete